Meet Greg Butler
Greg Butler currently owns and operates a successful retail and service store in Mount Pearl, Newfoundland. Started in 2004 with a vision to become the top retail location for hot tubs and related supplies, it has grown into a 6-time National Award Winner (Hydropool Industries Canadian Retailer of the Year (2009-2014)). With a constant commitment to his customers, his staff and industry involvement, this business has become the top retail location for backyard speciality products for hot tubs, swimming pools, outdoor fireplaces, the Big Green Egg and Traegar BBQs.
Greg’s achievements include:
- 6 Time Hydropool Industries Canadian Retailer of the Year Award (2009-2014) – www.hydropoolhottubs.com
- Chair of the Board for Leisurescapes 2014-2015 www.leisurescapes.com
- Member of Pool and Hot Tub Council of Canada (PHTCC) www.poolcouncil.ca
- Member of Association of Pool and Spa Professionals (APSP) www.apsp.org
- Certified Building Professional (CBP) - APSP Certification www.apsp.org
- Certified Pool Operator Instructor – National Swimming Pool Foundation Certification www.nspf.org
- Gold Member Genesis 3 University www.genesis3.com
Greg is a family man with a family business. He has two beautiful boys Darcy and Alex and his wife and partner in life Calla. Together, they have brought happiness to literally thousands of customers in Newfoundland over the years, and are Newfoundland’s choice for Aquatic facility management training and support.
Greg continues to prove that through continuing education and relentless industry involvement for both himself and his staff, he can, and does, provide the very best products and services available on the market today.